This is the third anniversary of my blog People and Hearts. Thank you for all the support this blog has received.
This is the reboot of People and Hearts. A second coming of the blog. Over the years, I’ve evolved as a person, my thoughts, and the writer in me has evolved. And so does my blog.
Yes, I’m Anoop. I’ve kept a low profile all these years, by working behind the blog in a different way. The mind behind this blog.
Now this blog will find a new direction and soul to move forward. I’ve more to offer to this world and to my readers.
There are lots to come… Keep hope and I’ll keep you posted…
People and Hearts has rebooted…
— Anoop © People and Hearts
Falling down and getting up is a process that we have been doing throughout our life. Sometimes to know better about ourselves, it is essentisal to lose ourselves, which is all part of the evolution.
Of course, it takes time for us to realize the reality. But when you find yourself through the smoke gathered in life, you will feel a difference.
Take chances, lose yourself and find yourself…
- Anoop © People and Hearts
With every newborn mornings, there are some new hopes that arrive from our hearts. We wish to kick start this lovely day with a pinch of optimism.
So people get up from your bed and try these simple ways to make yourself and the people around you happy.
- Listen to good music and hum a bit.
- Look at yourself in d mirror and smile. Tell yourself that you are awesome.
- Look at the sky, greenery and birds.
- Smile at the people you know and greet them.
- Forget whatever happened yesterday.
- Try to do a workout early in the morning.
- Make someone smile.
- And there are many other ways that you can try to remain happy.
Every new morning is like a budding flower. Live it and have a great day!
© People and Hearts
Following a daily routine of work and activities for a month without a break makes people bored and tired. They lose interest in what they are doing as it becomes mechanical. So to fix this issue, they need to take a break.
While taking a break, people should make sure that they do those things that make them happy and feel relaxed. Staying away from the usual activities will be a good idea. Trying to get involved in new activities and hobbies could be a real stress buster. In that way, people are not only easing themselves but also finding new interests and hobbies. Here are a few activities that people could give a try:
- Talk to people and interact more
- Find a silent place and spend time for yourself alone
- Play with kids
- Find new music and listen to good music
- Spend time for reading either books or from online
- Sleep well
- Explore places in your town or city
- Try new foods and recipes
- Eat chocolates
- Eat healthy food and go for shopping
- Hit the gym or do workouts
- Play outdoor games
- Go out and take photos
- Go trekking
- Enjoy the nature
- Watch the moonlight
- Sing songs that you love
- Anything that people are comfortable doing and staying happy
The duration of the break could be hours or days. Whatever is the duration of the break. When you feel better and the mind is fresh, then return back to the routine activities.
It is always good to take a break. It gives people a clear and cool mind to start things again afresh.
© People and Hearts
Posted in New Beginning
- Tagged Afresh, Break, Explore, Health, Hearts, Hobbies, Optimism, people, Routine, Stress, Stress buster, Work, Writing
I came across the following quote somewhere and this has captured my attention to a great extent.
I’ve felt the above quote to be very true. It is really out of nowhere and in the middle of nowhere, you discover yourself. Even when the whole world is against you, there is an inner voice that will wake you up. That inner voice speaks to you and makes you realize the reality. The inner voice knows you better more than your mother. The inner voice trusts you and it believes you. And when you start to listen and trust your inner voice, it is then you discover yourself.
I’ve a modified version of the above quote.
When you start to listen to your inner voice,
When you start to believe your inner voice,
When you start to follow your inner voice,
You discover yourself at that moment.
© People and Hearts