Early in the morning, I found you kissing the flowers,
So passionate, so intense;
It never appeared that you were drinking nectar.
Allow me to touch you with a watery feather,
Allow me to look into your eyes slowly,
Allow me to talk to you in a feeble voice.
I spent my childhood running behind you,
I wished to touch you and kiss you,
I wished to talk to you and be friends with you.
But you kept flying away from me,
You thought that I was scary,
You never gave me a chance.
Allow me to enter your heart like a smiling kid,
Allow me to touch your delicate eyelashes with mine,
Allow me talk to you like your childhood friend.
© People and Hearts
- Show Me the Way – Butterfly (needleprayer.wordpress.com)
- The Bee and The Butterfly (ginzandtonic.com)
- Embrace the Butterflies (evolutionistinventure.wordpress.com)
- Butterflies – Day 17 (letshomeed.wordpress.com)
- Butterflies (adawnphotography.wordpress.com)